Categories

Oops... My Apologies

If anyone has had difficulty downloading my files, please go ahead and try again. I had been doing the direct link to the .rar files not knowing that Mediafire cycles direct links periodically in order to charge for the service of allowing you to directly link it on your page. So I've put in the correct links now so everyone can download.

If there's still any problems with the links, let me know. You should also be able to go to all my publicly shared files, which are organized and named in a way which should be easy to find.

http://www.mediafire.com/gillianivy

I've also added descriptions and/or tags to files. There's one Sims 2 file, which I may upload here and add a tag for Sims 2 uploads (all lumped together)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Featured Download