Categories

Mickey Hoodies for Kids

Download (Clean version)
Download (Grunge)
--->>Download (ALL)<<---

These were my original plan for Mickey Unisex Tops for Child, however in the original version of CTU it wasn't working, so I changed to Mickey Mouse Star - Kid's Long T's. Which were much more flashy and pretty. Well I decided to revisit my original package to see if it would magically work. But ended up having to redo all the DDS images (base images to be used in the Package format). So I decided to make a grunge version as well, which goes well with the theme of this site. I really love how the grunge came out, a subtle difference which makes these tops look washed, worn and loved.

Additional Credits:
  • Delphy with his uber amazing CTU, and the whole CTU team. (Go Jack Bauer!!!)
  • Location in screens is Chapel Memorial Park by GillianIvy.
  • Rust Brushes by gdfr (for the grungificationing)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Featured Download