Categories

**Update** -- Beginning of the End

I've finally gotten the much needed new video card, and will be soon back to creating contents again.  What have I been up to in the meantime?  Writing a Sims story!  I haven't created my characters yet, but you'll be seeing them available here soon and the stories fleshed out with screen shots.  It's in a rough draft, but go ahead and see what I've got so far.  Right now, there's no title and just a meager beginning to a chapter.  But I'd love feedback.  I'm a fledgling writer, and feedback on how my flow and writing style work is definitely appreciated.  It's a zombiepocalypse futuristic world with hopefully an interesting and unique take on that.  A story I've been wanting to write for some time, only as a comic book/graphic novel.  Your feedback may help me actually go through and publish such.  So please, check it out, don't be afraid to critique.  I know I'm an artist, not a writer, but I like to dabble.  I'm a sci-fi/fantasy fanatic that loves anime and British comedies.  I hope to convey some of that in my story.


Chapter One: Beginning of the EndThis is a featured page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Featured Download