Categories

Helsing and Flux & Anchor (Updated 11/07/2009)

Download Folder

Pencil drawings by myself, adapted for the Sims 3. If there's anything in my DeviantART gallery that you'd like framed on your sims' walls (excluding commissions or photography featuring a model), don't hesitate to ask. In addition, if you are an artist and would like your art done, I don't mind doing it for you. All I ask is to post it up here, free to share.

Van Helsing was inspired by a game ad in some gaming magazine. I drew it really as practice, as it had been a long time since I'd drawn from a reference. Surprisingly, it quickly became my most popular deviation on DeviantART. So I figured so many people like it, I ought to share it here as well. Flux & Anchor was inspired by Jack L Chalker's Soul Rider series. The dark and disfigured coverart featuring creepy fuzzy ladies and such, though this isn't of the same thing, the imagery is derived of the Flux and Anchor realm. One of the most fascinating Sci-Fi works I've read, though it's currently out of print, I believe. Word to the wise, it's also the most mature with very adult situations and may not be for those of more sensitive tastes.


Additional Credits:


1 comment:

  1. Updated 11/07/2009

    Added version with correct thumbnails. Redownload if you want correct thumbnails. Sorry about neglecting it for so long.

    ReplyDelete

Latest Featured Download