Categories

Hair Studio

Sorry to be posting old stuff, but haven't added some things here before, so felt it should be posted.  The following is Hair colors I've uploaded to the Sims 3 Exchange.  I just added a new one "Grape Fizz" for a character I've just created last night.  I'm playing her right now and so far she's pretty fun.  I'll be posting her up soon.  I don't have any custom content (other than store content) on her or in my game for that matter.  I will be making her some custom gear, to get back into the swing of things.  We just got our second monitor back so the computer is about where we want it to be.  My game is running smoother than ever with all my settings maxed, so quite happy about that!  We still plan to buy a second video card... XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Featured Download