Categories

ATC Fae Series **Mature Content**

*Note, this set contains artistic nudity, nothing graphic nor explicit, however discretion is advised.*

This is a set of 8 paintings.  These are my Artist Trading Cards "Fae Series" created by myself.  What are Artist Trading Cards?  It's a 2 ½" x 3 ½" artwork which artists trade for free.  Sometimes referred to as ACEO's (Art Cards, Editions and Originals) which may traded or sold depending upon artist.  Mine are available for trade on my DeviantART account.  So if you like, you may be able to own a piece from this set as well as have it in your Sims' homes and galleries.  Please visit my ATC Gallery to see what I have available.

Fae Series 1 & 2
Fae Series 3 & 7
Fae Series 4 & 8
Fae Series 5 & 6
Download: #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Featured Download