Categories

The Great Masquerade


"El Capitan Sonriente", which translates to "The Captain Smiling" is the first of two paintings of old traditional style masks.  The paintings are done in watercolor, acrylics and inks on bristol.  The Captain is based on a mask a friend of mine would wear.  Which I believe is from an Italian play which was later adapted into a movie.  The character is the Baron of Sigognac/Capitan Fracassa.  The second in the set, "O Carnivale" is a feminine mask with ruby red lips and a feathered mane.  The two paintings are both from the same sheet and were cut apart. They compliment each other and would hang nicely side by side.  They measure 4"x10".  The originals are available in my Etsy store, and soon I may have prints as well.  Visit Miscellaneous Juxtapositions to see what art is available in my shop.

"El Capitan Sonriente" - Download  /  "O Carnivale" - Download


Coming soon, I have a small clutter pack (of big clutter).  Not really clutter at all, just some world objects converted to miscellaneous decor.  Also a new ground cover plant set.  I haven't yet tested them in game so won't upload until after I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Featured Download